=Russian-English-Russian Multilex Gold Dictionary for Nokia 7710= 1.1
=Russian-English-Russian Multilex Gold Dictionary for Nokia 7710= Publisher's Description
SlovoEd - translation tool that is always on hand.
This EnglishRussian bidirectional Gold dictionary for Nokia 7710 contains 183,319 entries (10,5 Mb):
English-Russian - 129,728 entries Russian-English - 53,591 entries.
This dictionary is powered by Medialingua dictionary databases. Medialingua is one of the leaders in the field of quality language translation software and the maker of popular Multilex dictionaries.
This dictionary is based on SlovoEd multi-language dictionary engine, one of the most popular and complete software dictionary solutions for Symbian OS (Nokia 7710, Nokia 9500 / 9300 / 9210 / 9290 Communicator, Sony Ericsson P910 / P900 / P800 and Nokia 6260 / 7610 / 6630 / 6600 / 3650 / 3660 / 7650).
SlovoEd turns Nokia 7710 into a mobile translation tool that is always on hand. The dictionary has an easy-to-use interface, a large number of entries and quality dictionary databases, licensed from world leading linguistic companies. With powerful compression technology provided by SlovoEd, you can benefit from low memory consumption and quickly translate thousands of words. SlovoEd provides the most complete set of dictionaries for Nokia 7710: more than 150 dictionaries for about 30 languages are available.
Main features of SlovoEd dictionary for Nokia 7710 are:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface, available in both English and Russian, specially designed for Nokia 7710.
- Great number of word entries.
- A series of databases from general lexicons to professional vocabularies, from 100KB to 10MB.
- Quality dictionary databases licensed from well-known linguistic companies.
- Low memory consumption, powerful compression technology enables high data compression ratio (up to 100 000 words in as little as 600 Kb) with high access rate.
- Dictionary for Nokia 7710 enables transcription support and marks for genders of nouns, subject-field and usage labels, definitions and examples (if available in the dictionary database).
- The possibility to save certain words on Flash Cards and then pass through Flash Cards Quiz. You can learn new foreign words with this Nokia 7710 software dictionary.
- Wildcard search: if you have some doubts about word spelling, you can search for this word using "?" and "*" symbols instead of doubtful letters.
- Search history: SlovoEd keeps the list of words you searched recently. You can see any word from the history again at any time.
- The possibility to install several dictionaries at the same time using a single engine (for example, Russian-English, English-German, and English explanatory dictionary).
- The possibility to install dictionary engine and databases to expansion cards.
The trial version is FREE OF CHARGE and has no limitations in functionality.
You will receive an e-mail with a registration code through 1-3 minutes after the ordering.
This code turns the trial version of the program into the full one.
Look for Similar Items by Category